COVID-19 Guidelines for Client Safety
- To keep ourselves and our clients safe, we will be continuing to implement regular cleaning protocols along with introducing new procedures recommended by the government to ensure the containment of COVID-19.
- If you are sick or feeling under the weather, please text (210.201.5598) to reschedule for a later date.
- Please do not bring additional guests with you. One person per appointment.
- When you arrive at the door, you will be greeted and we will begin our check-in process to check your temperature. You will be provided hand sanitizer as well as filling out our COVID-19 precautionary form.
- We require a mask for your appointment to ensure the safety of you and your specialist.
- To minimize droplets (aerosol) in the air. We ask that clients and specialists keep communication to a minimum.
Thank you for supporting Brows & Lux during this time and helping us keep our clients safe and healthy.